Song Ha Yoon catches her biggest break with 'Marry My Husband' !

Song Ha Yoon catches her biggest break with 'Marry My Husband' !

 Article: "13 years of nameless struggle" Song Ha Yoon meets the drama of her life with 'Marry My Husband'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+88, -1] I became her fan through this drama. Her acting's so good. She'll always have my support. I wouldn't necessarily say she's been nameless all this time, though. She did well enough in 'Geum Sa Wol' to get headlines of her own and was a lead in 'Fight For My Way.' Can't just call someone nameless because you don't know them. 

- [+5, -0] Right? She hasn't been nameless to us drama viewers. I've always had my eye on her because she's been so talented.

- [+9, -0] Feels like we're finally past the era where any pretty or handsome face would get all the headlines. Now you need the acting chops to back it up!! Those from the bottom up like her are of entirely different quality in skills, and it's time the broadcast reps saw that.

[+34, -1] Her acting was incredible, she really seemed mentally ill.. I wish her all the best!!

[+29, -1] If you stick to it and see it through, you will win! I want to give her all my support. She's still as beautiful as when she was Kim Byul, and I wish her more success~~~

[+3, -0] She may not have been famous but I wouldn't call her nameless. She's had a lot of leads in movies and dramas.

[+1, -0] I remember thinking she was so cute in Gavy NJ's 'Snowman' music video... I kept rewinding to see her parts. 

[+0, -0] She plays an evil character but I like her more than the protagonist lead

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau