Singer Ori's infamous debut stage is still remembered 15 years later !

Singer Ori's infamous debut stage is still remembered 15 years later !

Article: [Exclusive] Singer Ori's first interview in 15 years "My debut stage was also my retirement stage"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate [video here]

[+64, -0] Honestly, I remember feeling so shocked when I first saw her stage that I was sure that this was some hidden camera prank... but I have to say, it's amazing that she was able to go as viral as she did. I hope she lives a happy life pursuing what she wants now!

- [+4, -0] Yeah, it's commendable that we all still remember her even though she disappeared after that one stage.. She should come back

[+35, -2] She doesn't seem like a bad person, I wish her the best in her future endeavours

[+26, -1] She didn't answer the most important question, which is how she got a debut stage at all with those skills

- [+0, -0] We all know the answer, don't we? I remember there were talks back then of how her parents know so and so in the industry

[+8, -3] I remember her singing was so bad, worse than any school talent show...

[+1, -0] What a coincidence, I was looking her up recently because I was curious to know what she was up to

[+1, -0] I'm still amazed that she didn't try to lip sync that stage

[+0, -0] I'm sure it was hard having to grow up with all that ridicule over a decision she made when she was young and hopeful. It's probably not the best memory for her, but it's great to see her acknowledge her faults instead of denying it all. Thank you for feeling brave enough to get up there in the first place~

[+0, -0] Sometimes bad memories are meant to be buried and forgotten...

[+0, -0] I remember watching her stage at a cafe in front of my school and holding my spoon in the air because I was so dazed by her stage...

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau