Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin unveil wedding photos !

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin unveil wedding photos !

Article: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, holding hands with bright smiles... wedding photoshoot revealed

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+1,922, -31] Congratulations! They match so well ^^

2. [+509, -10] Just... the perfect match,  beautiful and handsome. The best couple... I wish them happiness.

3. [+372, -13] I feel like Son Ye Jin's eye smile needs to be awarded with a national gold medal. She's just so pretty~~

4. [+243, -7] They're a couple who makes the heart of anyone who looks at them flutter. I wish them a long and happy life together~~

5. [+113, -7] I wish them happiness. Beautiful and handsome couple!! Just looking at the pictures makes me feel so excited.

6. [+103, -1] I always wondered who Son Ye Jin would marry... and this is the perfect man for her.

7. [+73, -0] I need more pictures. Only two? They're just too pretty and cool ㅜㅜ

8. [+69, -1] What a refreshing look after seeing so many male celebrities get married to women dozens of years younger than them.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,328, -59] I don't know why a celebrity marriage feels like my own dream coming true ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+756, -22] It feels so different seeing real wedding pictures compared to when they took pictures for their dramas~ They look so happy~~ I wish them happiness forever~!!

3. [+575, -21] Wow, their visuals in that last picture are amazing. I can't imagine how beautiful their children will be.

4. [+99, -3] So pretty and handsome, probably the proudest I've ever felt over a celebrity wedding ㅎ

5. [+72, -1] They are fulfilling the dreams of Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Seri... I'm so excited for them. 

6. [+71, -4] They are probably the most famous and beautiful celebrity couple I've seen to date. I wish them happiness~~~

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau