'Business Proposal' proves successful in trend of webtoon-turned-kdrama projects !

'Business Proposal' proves successful in trend of webtoon-turned-kdrama projects !

Article: "They're that popular?" 'Business Proposal' success is holding up three companies

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+418, -8] 12 episodes is way too short

2. [+310, -19] I seriously don't understand the people who negatively rate Kim Sejung's performance. She's so cute and lovely, and her over the top acting isn't cringe at all. She was the one who basically took the lead with this drama in the beginning. I think a lot of the actors have started to show synergy now and they work great overall. Stop hating on an actress who's doing well.

3. [+106, -7] Such a fun drama ^^~ Kim Sejung, Ahn Hyo Seob~ jjang acting! I really hope to see Ahn Hyo Seob in real life one day~ ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+89, -9] ^^ 'Business Proposal' is the best~ I really want 20 episodes~~~~

5. [+62, -14] I laughed so hard at the scene with the female lead and her friend getting drunk. So fun!!!

6. [+35, -0] I like the drama because there are no frustrating hold ups..

7. [+27, -0] Wow, I had no idea I'd fall for Ahn Hyo Seob so hard. The other characters outside of the main couple are great too. It's a fun drama to watch because of all of the other fun elements that add to the drama. 

8. [+22, -1] The casting for this drama was perfect

9. [+18, -0] I watch this for the Youngseo 💖 Sunghoon couple 😍😍😍😍

10. [+17, -2] To all of you saying Kim Sejung isn't that pretty, have you looked in the mirror yet??

11. [+15, -0] I haven't watched this yet, is it really good?
- I started watching it late and ended up binging the first 5 episodes in a row
- I saved it to binge later and I picked it up this week and it's super fun
- I've watched dramas for over 10 years now and it's really good
- There are some cringy parts you have to get over but it's overall really fun. Every single character alongside the leads are so funny~~ I thought the male lead's acting skills were a bit lacking at first but I've gotten used to his character and actually find him to be perfect now. It's a great drama, I highly recommend it.

12. [+14, -0] It's a childish story with a predictable ending but the actors are so perfect for the characters, almost as if they've ripped out of the manhwa themselves. The lead characters help me relive the days of first love when I was younger.

13. [+9, -0] It's an obvious storyline but it's fun to watch ^^

14. [+9, -1] Ahn Hyo Seob is so cool~~

15. [+8, -0] The casting for this is insane, they're really the real life versions of the webtoon characters!!!

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau