ILLIT's Wonhee talks about her year of training before debut !

ILLIT's Wonhee talks about her year of training before debut !

Article: ILLIT's Wonhee apologizes for only having a year of training experience, "I thought my casting was a scam" -> to winning #1 in survival competition

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+76, -6] Yeah, I'm sure that's something to brag about

- [+4, -1] If she was under YG, she wouldn't have even made it to the trainee stage with her skills today

[+59, -9] Something about her looks cold to me

[+32, -4] I'm having a hard time warming up to her

[+26, -57] I feel bad for all the hate comments they keep getting, what did the kids do to deserve this? Find strength

[+13, -3] Zero live singing or dancing skills, got here completely off her network alone;; I don't get why she is getting all this push..;.

[+10, -2] Her face kind of reminds me of the house maid in the movie 'Parasite', actress Lee Jung Eun

[+3, -6] She's simply following direction from her company... but instead she's a shrimp caught in the crossfire of a fight between the whales~ it's sad to see her getting so much hate at her age, tsk tsk

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau