Viewers poke fun at Park Min Young's workwear in 'Marry My Husband' !

Viewers poke fun at Park Min Young's workwear in 'Marry My Husband' !


Article: Park Min Young's office outfits in 'Marry My Husband' raises eyebrows

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

[+106] Well, Park Min Young doesn't exist in a real life office either so ㅋㅋ

[+87] Her outfits were a bit over the top but the drama's plot itself is pretty unrealistic so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+81] I guess I wasn't the only one thinking this ㅋㅋ She looked like she was dressed for an award ceremony

[+63] Let's just watch it for what it is, a drama, okay? ㅋㅋㅋ

[+34] I think the outfits were on purpose... to symbolize that she's confident now and won't let people walk all over her

[+23] I don't think the personality of the webtoon character would've ever worn these outfits ㅡㅡ

[+10] I was thinking this too ㅋㅋㅋ

[+7] You could never get away with dressing like this to work 😂

[+6] Outfits were a bit too over the top, yeah

[+5] I was quite shocked as well

[+4] It's just a drama~ ㅋㅋ when you're already going back into the past to have three men fawn over you, get revenge on the bad guys, right the wrongs in your life... maybe it's fine to also give your work a bit of a fashion show too? Let's just enjoy it ㅋㅋ

[+2] You will be fired if you dress like this to work!

[+0] No one would dress like this to work ㅎㅎ 

[+0] Her office outfits were quite appropriate in 'Secretary Kim,' though

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau