Park Seo Joon reveals he has become a victim of stalking !

Park Seo Joon reveals he has become a victim of stalking !

Article: Park Seo Joon confesses to being a victim of stalking "The same person stalks me every day by car..."

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+618] Stalkers never seem to realize how scary their actions are. It must be so hard as a celebrity to constantly be exposed to people like that.

[+290] We would all freak out if anyone took a hidden camera photo of us, I just don't understand why anyone would stalk someone ㅠ

[+202] Stalking's so scary... and probably also why celebrities live in closed enclosures

[+200] Stalkers creep me out so much... especially sasaeng fans. I remember some cases where sasaengs would throw themselves in front of celebrity cars to make sure that they remember their names or faces... 

[+63] Stalkers are brazen enough to behave like this because legally, they know that they haven't physically done anything to them... We need to revamp the laws to better protect victims of stalkers. These stalkers really need to be taught a lesson that what they're doing is a complete crime.

[+21] People have too much time on their hands. I barely have enough time to hit the gym after work... 

[+5] Stalkers will never understand the pain they're inflicting until the same thing happens to them. An eye for an eye... It's such an uncomfortable feeling of fear and stress. 

[+5] Whenever I hear about stalkers, I just wonder how little of a life of their own that they have ㅠㅠ

[+4] It gave me goosebumps when I read that her car was already at his next location

[+3] Laws involving stalking have been revamped recently but... not much has really changed. I think we just need to overhaul the whole thing. 

[+2] Probably a big reason why celebrities are homebodies

[+1] Dispatch...?

[+-] Could it be Dispatch?

[+-] I'm more curious to know how celebrity schedules get leaked in the first place

[+-] I heard stalkers will send up drones to celebrities who live in apartments with floor-to-ceiling glass windows. 

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau