Black Pink's Jisoo and actor Ahn Bo Hyun confirm they are dating !

Black Pink's Jisoo and actor Ahn Bo Hyun confirm they are dating !

 Article: Black Pink's Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun become 'real lovers'

Source: Korea Ilbo via Naver

[+496, -42] They look good~~~ together

[+352, -4] This is cool. I think coming honest and confirming it like this makes people more inclined to support you.

[+188, -12] They match well... it makes me want to support them. Jisoo has never seemed fake on varieties, and Ahn Bo Hyun may be an actor but I grew fond of him through varieties like 'I Live Alone'...

[+143, -5] Normally celebrities are super tight-lipped about this stuff if they're popular, but it's really cool of Jisoo to just confirm it right away. She seems to have an easy-going personality...

[+93, -8] Always good to see young people in love!

[+54, -7] A woman of Jisoo's level could have any man she desires...

[+52, -8] Ahn Bo Hyun seems like a great guy, I hope they have a great relationship

[+44, -3] Lisa's dating a chaebol, but Jisoo is dating someone that fits her image, she seems very cool about everything

[+49, -9] Bo Hyunnie won the lottery

[+49, -10] Jisoo's 30 in our age next year. I wish them well... Ahn Bo Hyun seems like a decent person from what I've seen on variety shows. He's very considerate and is unafraid to sacrifice himself.. and a great cook as well. He takes care of himself. Would be great to hear wedding bells in a few years... He's totally husband material!!!

[+29, -0] Ahn Bo Hyun hit jackpot

[+30, -0] Ahn Bo Hyun seems like a genuine guy and a great actor to boot... Have a happy relationship with Jisoo nim~~^^ You two match well~~

[+27, -1] I'm thinking BP isn't renewing with YG, seeing as how YG isn't blocking this scandal

[+25, -2] Jisoo's so cool, even her dating announcement is cool

-


Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,048] Poor Haaland was the only one getting shy for nothing

[+588] Oh my god, I never could've predicted this

[+513] They match in a way... they both have that kind look to their images ㅋㅋㅋ

[+376] Ahn Bo Hyun's career is going to peak with this

[+342] I always thought Jisoo looked so good with Jung Hae In...

[+205] Never imagined the two but I like it ❤️

[+152] Not Jung Hae In but Ahn Bo Hyun...???

[+83] Hul, what the... never pictured the two together but they actually look really good????!!!!!????

[+55] So I guess it wasn't Son Heung Min all along

[+46] Don't let the pressure get to you, have a happy and long relationship 😁

[+37] Jisoo could do better

[+30] They look good together ㅋㅋㅋ

[+13] The visuals are no joke...

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+333] So damn jealous of Ahn Bo Hyun... he can just become a stay-at-home husband if they ever get married... his wife is Jisoo after all

[+155] So jealous, they're beautiful and handsome

[+111] Why mention that she can do better? I'd say he's right on her level

[+104] I see a lot of people putting down Ahn Bo Hyun... but why...?? I'd rather she date someone like Ahn Bo Hyun 100 times over than someone weird or scandalous... He's a great person. Just that he plays a lot of scary characters...

[+26] He's probably strong enough to be her body guard too!

[+35] They're both my favorites so this news is just happy news to me

[+15] Jisoo nuna come on, dammit

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+333] I'm more amazed that YG confirmed this..

[+218] Ahn Bo Hyun got a whiff of the flower scent she left behind

[+122] Jisoo can do so much better...

[+100] It's kind of random but they do look good together

[+88] Wow, daebak for Ahn Bo Hyun. Jisoo of all people... He must be the real deal if a top star like her is into him. 

[+71] Wow... I'm surprised YG's confirming anything

[+52] I wanted to hear news of her dating Haaland ㅠ

[+20] ㅋㅋㅋ I'd understand someone of Chan Eunwoo or Seo Kang Joon's level but considering Jisoo's visuals, character, career, wealth.... suddenly Ahn Bo Hyun? She has low standards. 

[+6] Off, that face combo alone is already amazing

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau