Nam Goong Min and Ahn Eun Jin turn viewers into a puddle of tears with 'My Dearest' !

Nam Goong Min and Ahn Eun Jin turn viewers into a puddle of tears with 'My Dearest' !

Article: "Viewers cried along with her" Viewers praise Ahn Eun Jin's scene of tears in 'My Dearest' drama

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+108] I'm crying every episode because of Nam Goong Min ㅠㅠ his acting's too good

[+101] I first thought she was a miscast but the more I watch her, the more I'm finding her acting tone to be charming and talented

[+70] The OST is such a good match for the drama too. I just hope we can avoid a sad ending ㅠ

[+49] Nam Goong Min, my must-watch actor~

[+46] Ahn Eun Jin is so, so talented! I'm enjoying this drama!

[+44] Her acting was fantastic yesterday.. 👏

[+29] Nam Goong Min has never had a drama that was a miss

[+25] Such a good drama ㅠㅠ both of them are so good at acting ㅠㅠ

[+18] I was screaming on Friday and sobbing because of Gilchae yesterday ㅠㅠ

[+17] I rarely watch dramas but picked this one up for Nam Goong Min. Sigh, how can I wait until next week...

[+16] How is Nam Goong Min so charming ㅠㅠ

[+11] I'm crying because of Nam Goong Min too... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+6] 'My Dearest' is so good 😢

[+3] I teared up yesterday ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: Nam Goong Min's confession scene in 'My Dearest' makes him a contestant for the MBC drama daesang

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+34] When oh when is Gilchae going to grow up..

[+25] His acting is so crazy good that it's actually so ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the detail in his facial expressions, the way he captures every change in his emotions and makes us viewers feel every bit of it, this is just craziness

[+23] Nam Goong Min has always been daesang worthy!!!! Why is he not being given any ㅜㅠ

[+14] Every episode feels like a movie... ㅠㅠㅠ

[+9] The beginning of the drama made me wonder if... Nam Goong Min was finally going to have a miss under his drama history... but ever since the seobang-nim, be careful!!!! I'm sure that Nam Goong Min is headed for the daesang now. This drama is on the up and up...😍

[+6] I love Nam Goong Min's voice~😍

[+5] Just look at that gaze.... 😍

[+2] My heart flutters just seeing his face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ahhh, he's a heartthrob ❤️❤️

[+2] Gilchae's going to regret this..

[+2] Surely Gilchae must have fate destined by the stars with Yeonjoon-doryeong? For her to reject Nam Goong Min's deep, deep feelings? Because pfft... Gilchae, you are so mean ㅜㅜ

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau