Disney+'s supernatural series 'Moving' is all the craze !

Disney+'s supernatural series 'Moving' is all the craze !

Article: "Please hurry up with episode 12" 'Moving' is all the craze, finally a contender to stand up against Netflix

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

[+576, -21] The biggest con about 'Moving' is that it's only on Disney+

[+219, -35] It's getting so good as we get more episodes... I enjoyed Han Hyo Joo and Jo In Sung's episode but Guryongpo is what really got me

[+89, -6] I'm sure the 'Moving' cast are all angry that they're not on Netflix right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this drama would be legendary on a broader platform ㅋㅋ

[+16, -1] Was Cha Tae Hyun always this bad at acting or is it just a bad character fit? 

[+23, -10] Go Yoon Jung is so pretty

[+13, -4] This is making me consider subscribing to Disney+

[+8, -1] Would be nice if they just released it all at once like Netflix does..

[+7, -0] I personally found the kids' stories to be more fun but now that we've seen their backstories, I expect the series to get even better

[+23, -17] Episodes 10 and 11 of 'Moving' have been spectacular. They were like movies on their own. It was on par with the level of 'My Dearest' episode 6, or even better.

[+8, -2] Han Hyo Joo and Jo In Sung's back stories in episodes 8 and 9... even without a lot of action, it was the best I've ever seen. There was a lot more action in episodes 10 and 11 for Gu Ryong Po's back story but in a disgustingly spectacular way. All of the supporting characters like the cafe shop, the motel's owner, the thugs~ Everyone's so good... minus Cha Tae Hyun. I know Han Hyo Joo's image hasn't been that positive lately but her acting skills will surely overcome all of that...!!

[+7, -1] This is a great drama. I fell for the male lead's cuteness at first and Ryu Seung Bum's crazy immersion skills, but seeing all of the characters' backstories really drew me in. I never cared for Han Hyo Joo and Jo In Sung but their stories sucked me right in.

[+6, -1] This drama's great~ give us episode 12 ㅋㅋ

[+5, -1] If this drama was on Netflix, Jo In Sung would be a world star by now

[+4, -0] Really unfortunate about the platform. This drama would be so much bigger if it were on Netflix.

[+3, -0] It's so, so good

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau