Kangin opens up about how unfair it was to be accused of being involved in Jung Jun Young's Katalk group chat !

Kangin opens up about how unfair it was to be accused of being involved in Jung Jun Young's Katalk group chat !

 Article: Kangin on news reports involving him in 'Jung Jun Young's infamous Katalk chat group,' "It was a total misreport... I was never in there, but no one would believe me"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+205] I'm hot and tired, what should I get for lunch

[+164] The misreport isn't even necessary because you're still more known for your crime of assault

[+103] When I hear Kangin's name, the first thing I think of is drunk driving and assault. I don't even know anything about the Jung Jun Young stuff.

[+42] I'd say Roy Kim faced more unfair accusations than you

[+35] I~ don't~ care~ what's~ for~ lunch~

[+14] I like how everyone agrees that he's not even worth talking about so they're all just going off topic in the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+9] Think of how your behavior has been for people to not even believe your words anymore

[+8] And this is why you should always be on your best behavior

[+5] Perhaps you should've lived a crime-free life if you want people to believe your words

[+3] Even if it's not true, no one's going to believe you because of the way you've behaved all this time

[+2] The Katalk room was never the issue with you, it was your drunk driving hit and run, you fool. That's attempted murder. 

[+1] Yes, I know you're alcoholic trash but I know you're not Katalk room trash

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau