Lee Dong Guk's children of 'Superman Returns' fame walk the Vancouer Kids Fashion Week runway !

Lee Dong Guk's children of 'Superman Returns' fame walk the Vancouer Kids Fashion Week runway !

Article: Lee Dong Guk's children Seolah, Sooah, Sian walk as kid models for the Vancouver Kids Fashion Week

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+740] Nothing stronger than nepotism ㅋㅋ

[+611] The power of nepotism. Please give these same opportunities to kids who have to actually work for them..

[+330] This is going to worsen Lee Dong Guk's image

[+327] I don't hate these children but it bothers me when celebrities and their children take away opportunities from other people who work hard and suffer for these chances. What about the children who actually put in work for these opportunities? 

[+290] With their father already in hot waters, I commend everyone for at least not taking the hate out on his children

[+188] Necessary..? Nepotism really does beat all..

[+150] They make it look like anyone can be a model

[+50] Seolah matches as a model~~~

[+44] And what exactly qualifies them as models???

[+30] If he wants to provide his kids with a "fun experience," please just take them to children's park.. there are children who are actually working to achieve their dreams out there

[+24] Oh oh, Seolah has a vibe.. she reminds me of Jung Ho Yeon 🔥🔥

[+22] I didn't realize just anyone could be a model

[+13] I guess being born under successful parents is a talent in itself

[+12] I think if something like this happened in an industry I'm working to get into... I'd be so angry, I'd go crazy

[+17] Wow, Seolah can be a real model.. Sian grew up a lot too.. 

[+8] I think Seolah has a knack for modeling ㅋㅋ

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau