Only 8 of WJSN renew their contracts !

Only 8 of WJSN renew their contracts !

Article: Only 8 of WJSN's members renew their contracts

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+61] I get why Sunui, Sungso, and Migi didn't but I really thought Luda and Dawon would renew....

2. [+1] I did not think Luda wouldn't renew

3. [+3] Personally, the best member in WJSN was Luda for me..

4. [+11] Hul, I'm not a fan but I wonder why Luda and Dawon didn't renew 💗🥹 

5. [+3] Lu.. Luda... ã… ã… ã… 

6. [+3] Luda-ya ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

7. [+11] I really enjoyed Luda on 'Queendom', sad to see that she didn't renew ã… ã… 

8. [+2] I wonder why Luda didn't ã… 

9. [+2] Luda ㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+6] Oh my god, what's going to happen to the vocal line without Dawon
- [+1] Yeonjung, Seolah, and Soobin are all great
- [+8] ^ Yeah but Dawon had such a unique vocal style that was all her own, which gave her a special part in their songs... like in 'Pantomime'

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau