Kim Sung Cheol to replace Yoo Ah In in 'Hellbound 2' !

Kim Sung Cheol to replace Yoo Ah In in 'Hellbound 2' !

Article: Yoo Ah In taken off 'Hellbound 2' due to drug scandal... new lead will be Kim Sung Cheol

Source: Korea Ilbo via Naver

1. [+168, -3] I find this actor charming

2. [+50, -0] Still so surprised about Yoo Ah In... I don't get how you can test positive for four different drugs... just why?

3. [+30, -0] Kim Sung Cheol is a good actor, I'll be watching for him

4. [+27, -1] This actor was great in 'Sweet Home', I actually think this swap out is for the best

5. [+14, -0] Kim Sung Cheol's acting left an impression on me the last time I saw him... though I'm sure he's feeling the pressure of having to be someone's swap in. Unfortunate about Yoo Ah In.

6. [+8, -0] His acting was super impressive in 'Sweet Home'... that crazed laugh, unhinged clapping...

7. [+9, -2] I think Yoo Ah In just proves that people are able to feel something off about someone... I always felt confused as to whether he was just acting with his conviction or just a psycho, but people like Yoo Ah In just make me realize that being somewhere in the middle is probably the best way to go.

8. [+6, -0] He really ruined his life over these drugs...

9. [+6, -1] This is great, he's a charming actor with great skills. I hope this is an opportunity for him to reach success.

10. [+5, -0] I actually think this role is a much better fit for Kim Sung Cheol than Yoo Ah In, I think he'll do great

11. [+6, -3] I'm still upset about Yoo Ah In... his acting's great... Breaks my heart. Is he going to end up like 'Home Alone' Kevin ㅠㅠ

12. [+4, -1] Kim Sung Cheol played a gay character in 'Vincenzo' with Song Joong Ki; he was awesome ㅋㅋ I don't know how many times I rewatched his clips on YouTube ㅋㅋ his longing gaze was just so funny.. ㅋㅋ I support you, actor-nim!

13. [+4, -1] Being the most paid name on a drama comes with that much more responsibility. He should've known better than to live his life like this when he knows how many payrolls who receive only a fraction of his income are under his name.

14. [+4, -1] Unfortunate about Yoo Ah In but I think Kim Sung Cheol is a much better fit for the character

15. [+2, -0] Wow, I was wondering what was going to happen to this role but look at this new opportunity opening up for someone else

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau