Korea University students release annual 'bodyjjang' calendar to promote good causes !

Korea University students release annual 'bodyjjang' calendar to promote good causes !

Article: Korea University students put out annual 'bodyjjang calendar'... proceeds to be donated to charities

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

The calendar was made in collaboration with deaf models and feature a variety of themes including remembrance of comfort women and climate change awareness, as well as Korean culture like Hangeul, tae kwon do, and the taegukgi. All proceeds will be given to organizations that help orphans adjust to life outside of facilities as adults.

1. [+507, -34] I wish them daebak...

2. [+174, -30] Very 'Korea University' of them...

3. [+94, -6] They're so cool, I'm so jealous~ how meaningful that they it's also suich a meaningful project. I hope that the calendars hit daebak and that they're able to do more good deeds.

4. [+72, -6] I hope many people support such a good cause

5. [+52, -6] I don't know what the point of taking stripped down pictures is.. can't you do good things without the need to be stripped down?

6. [+41, -0] I'm just curious, who's really buying these?

7. [+28, -1] I agree that it's for a great cause but why a calendar of bodyjjang pictures? That was my first thought upon seeing these.

8. [+18, -0] Who would actually buy this, though... I'd throw it in recycling if I got it for free

9. [+18, -3] Very amazing of Korea University!!!

10. [+16, -1] Not so into the lack of clothes.. it's for a great cause but it turns me off for some reason

11. [+16, -4] As expected of such a prestigious school! These are the young people who will be leading our nation in the future! Much respect to their interest in good causes.

12. [+5, -0] But... who's buying this???? Other than the models themselves..

-







Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau