(G)I-DLE fans lament that 'Nxde' concept would've been perfect for Soojin !

(G)I-DLE fans lament that 'Nxde' concept would've been perfect for Soojin !

Video: (G)I-DLE officially parts ways with Seo Soojin

Source: Human Addiction via YouTube

1. [+386] I honestly can't imagine how upsetting this comeback concept must be for Seo Soojin, especially when us fans are upset about it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she would be perfect for this concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+335] I always thought the 'Tomboy' concept would've been so perfect for Soojin until I saw this new comeback... and realized that IDLE really worked super hard on rebranding themselves as five. They totally made me forget that Soojin was once a part of them 🤦‍♀️
- [+69] This comeback actually made me think of Soojin more because she's always loved concepts like this ㅠ she really likes Marilyn Monroe too
- [+75] This comeback made me think of her even more. I didn't really miss Soojin's presence in 'Tomboy' but when I saw 'Nxde', I went "ah! This should've been with Seo Soojin"...
- [+13] Now that you mention it, she did look really good in blonde
- [+15] This comeback really would've been eprfect with Soojin. I think Shuhua and Soyeon have way more parts than usual because they split Soojin's parts. 

3. [+208] I don't think they ever meant that she would come back... just maybe to remember that Soojin was once a part of them, something like that

4. [+188] I thought of Seo Soojin immediately when I saw the 'Nxde' concept. It made me crazy curious to wonder what the stage would look like with Seo Soojin, because she was a member with crazy stage presence and performance. Either way, a comeback for her is out of the question, so...

5. [+145] 'Tomboy' felt like it was produced after Soojin left but 'Nxde' definitely sounds like it was produced before she left. I couldn't see where Soojin would fit in in 'Tomboy' but I can't help but think Soojin's part would've been the chorus in 'Nxde'. It's not that I can't move on, just that the concept feels like it had Soojin in mind, which makes me wonder if the group was totally on board with the idea of excluding her... 

6. [+67] The members all know that Seo Soojin's role model is Marilyn Monroe ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ it's hard for any longtime fan to not think of her when watching this new concept

7. [+64] Mmm, whatever the case, I'm just sad that the 'Tomboy' and 'Nxde' concepts were so perfect for Soojin. She was one of my favorite members in the groups for her vocal color, visuals, and dancing ㅠㅠ

8. [+25] I know she can't come back and I didn't think of her much during 'Tomboy' but I did think of her with 'Nxde'. What can you do, though? She's already left and it's best that we support everyone in the paths they choose to pursue. 

9. [+21] This album truly does feel like it was produced before Seo Soojin left. This entire concept reminds me if her... and yes, I know that realistically, her comeback is completely impossible and I doubt it would ever happen anyway, which makes this song feel like an official goodbye to her. It is a song that is absolutely perfect for Soojin but they've shown that they can hit legendary status as just five with great results without her. Seo Soojin belongs to the past for them as a group now. There are points in a career where you have to bury some things in your past in order to move forward and I think this album serves as something like that. And... I know that fans miss her a lot, but I also think it's time that fans stop bringing her up in all of their videos. It's not right to constantly bring up a member that left on videos of a group that is doing well and moving on.

10. [+21] I can't forget Seo Soojin. I think of her every time IDLE has a comeback.

11. [+20] The stage looks cleaner without her there. You can see all of the members more clearly as five than as six. Le Sserafim's stage looks cleaner after 6->5 as well.

12. [+10] I'm just glad Shuhua has more parts now......

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau