Navy SEAL-turned-YouTuber 'Fake Men' Lee Geun flies to Ukraine as a volunteer soldier to join the war !

Navy SEAL-turned-YouTuber 'Fake Men' Lee Geun flies to Ukraine as a volunteer soldier to join the war !

Article: "Off to fight Russia" Lee Geun joins Ukraine as a volunteer soldier

Source: YTN via Naver 

1. [+1,005, -17] Even if he has to be punished for this, I hope that he comes back alive

2. [+702, -26] A thousand times better than some other YouTubers who are all talk and no action about being soldiers... I'm sure it was a difficult decision, and I hope he comes back alive. Very amazing of him to do this...

3. [+526, -46] It's fine that he's volunteering on his own accord but let's please not criticize our government for having to punish him. Ukraine is on the banned visiting list after all, they just have to follow protocol~

4. [+238, -24] Wow~ I don't like Lee Geun but I have to give him props where it's due.. this is amazing!!!!! Daebak

5. [+170, -5] Either way, he's going no matter what so I wish him a safe return

6. [+42, -3] So cool! He can't go on behalf of our country so he's volunteering personally. Who could ever put him down for that! I wish him a safe return~~~

7. [+50, -26] I understand his need to serve but I don't think a personal decision that is essentially breaking the law should be considered as something that helps our country's image. There are laws for a reason, and I don't think it's right for him to break them.

8. [+28, -4] Not sure if this was necessary..... but please come back alive~~

9. [+42, -23] Stuff like this should be done quietly for it to feel genuine. I hope he's not going just to get some YouTube footage to upload on his channel.

10. [+29, -10] I feel like he's out of line for this..

11. [+23, -4] I understand that he's putting his life on the line for a greater cause but as a soldier himself, he should not be going to a banned country.

12. [+16, -5] Real man 👍 come back safe~

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau