LG gifts Peruvian grandmother with a brand new washing machine after finding out she's been using hers for 28 years !

LG gifts Peruvian grandmother with a brand new washing machine after finding out she's been using hers for 28 years !

Article: LG Electronics gifts a 'brand new' washing machine after finding out that a Peruvian grandmother has been using hers for 28 years

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+223] Can always trust LG with home appliances!!!!!❤️

2. [+80] I remember seeing that model in my grandma's home when I was younger. She's been using it for a long time if it's been 28 years, wow.

3. [+52] I've been using my Gold Star for 30 years. LG appliances are daebak ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ my motor is still going strong

4. [+26] I wonder how she kept it going since I'm sure it wasn't able to be serviced after a while ㅠ I remember having to swap out appliances every 10 years because companies would refuse to service older models. How amazing of her to keep it going.

5. [+9] My LG clothing iron has been going on for 26 years without any hiccups...

6. [+7] LG for appliances 👏👏👏

7. [+6] Our family's Gold Star air conditioner has been going strong without any breaks either since '96, LG for appliances 💗

8. [+5] LG appliances do really last a long time.. 💗💗 they're great!!

9. [+3] I wonder if the brand new washer they gifted her will last as long as the 28 years of her old one? Because newer appliances seem to be made with inferior materials lately and require a lot more servicing

10. [+5] Can always trust LG for home appliances 👍

11. [+2] What a heartwarming story ❤️👏👏👏👏

12. [+3] What great news for both LG and the grandmother~!

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau