Police clear Brave Brothers of Kim Samuel's accusations of embezzlement and forgery !

Police clear Brave Brothers of Kim Samuel's accusations of embezzlement and forgery !

Article: Brave Brothers cleared of suspicions of embezzlement of public funds, forgery of private documents lodged by Kim Samuel

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+178] I remember years ago, Brave Brothers showed so much love for Kim Samuel on his Instagram feed. He loved him like his own son and supported him as an artist. I wonder what happened between them for him to sue him like this ㅜㅜ It must break his heart to know that their relationship ended up like this...

2. [+50] I believe in Brave Brothers

3. [+62] He got schooled after trying to rip some money off of Brave Brothers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+39] Kim Samuel? Who is this.. first time hearinga bout him

5. [+34] Didn't Brave Brothers work really hard to support him... Sigh...

6. [+29] Around 8 years ago, I went to Seoul to have my child get a check up at a hospital and saw Brave Brothers there. I didn't really remember his name so I just asked if he was who I was thinking of and he replied so kindly back to me. He talked about how he adores children lately so it must be time for him to get married.. ㅎㅎ He even took a picture with my child. For someone so famous, I remember how kind he was. After reading this article, I just don't think he could ever be the kind of person that he's being accused of. I'm happy to see that the Brave Girls are doing well 👏

7. [+4] How dare you try this against Brave Brothers 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

8. [+1] And who is this?

9. [+5] It's always the ones you raise who end up backstabbing, jeez...

10. [+1] Don't do this to our Brave Brothers

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau