TV: 'Penthouse 3' holds script reading without Logan Lee !

TV: 'Penthouse 3' holds script reading without Logan Lee !

Article: 'Logan Lee' Park Eun Suk did not attend 'Penthouse 3' script reading

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+340] I'm sure they'll add him back in the middle... Lee Ji Ah didn't attend the season two script reading but was added later as Na Aegyo

2. [+173] They'd give too much away if they showed him at the script reading

3. [+155] I'm not even shocked anymore, I just know that he's probably alive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+13] They'll probably still show him in the first episode ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+12] I'm not surprised, I know he'll 100% be back alive

6. [+3] Just please keep Logan Lee alive!!!!!!

7. [+1] I can't wait to watch!

8. [+1] Probably won't see him till episode 6-7...

9. [+1] He must be alive, no matter what

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau