SM kicks Taeil out of NCT !

SM kicks Taeil out of NCT !

Article: SM "NCT Taeil to leave the group due to committing a s*x crime" [official]

Source: Star News via Nate

[+108, -2] Wow, just how severe is the crime that even SM is kicking him out when they're normally known for keeping on idols no matter how big their scandal????? I wonder if he's a part of the recent Telegram scandal..

- [+13] For real, SM even kept Kangin around, what's going on

- [+11] As an NCT fan, this is just so disappointing. I don't think he's had anything going right for him since he kept riding that motorcycle against everyone's wishes. As the oldest hyung of the group, why would you behave like this... farewell

[+37, -0] He's not leaving the group... he's being kicked out

[+21, -1] Wow, I always thought there was something creepy about his gaze but figured I was wrong because he seemed to have a reserved personality

[+15, -1] Please explain what he did

[+9, -0] I don't even know who he is

[+8, -0] I wonder if he has to pay back his contract since he got kicked out

[+8, -0] Wow, this is crazy... I've never seen SM throw someone out so cold like this

[+6, -0] He's disgusting

[+6, -0] Man, I bet even NCT fans have a migraine with the group at this point

[+4, -0] Damn, I wonder what his crime was that SM's throwing him out no excuses?

[+2, -0] These types of scandals are always under SM for some reason

[+2, -0] Just look at that physiognomy ㅋㅋㅋ

[+1, -0] I don't know who he is but I thought the photo was of Kang Sung Hoon..

[+0, -0] As an SM fan, this is sad... seems like no one has a control of the kids now that Lee Soo Man's gone

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau