Fifty Fifty to comeback in September with new members as five !

Fifty Fifty to comeback in September with new members as five !

Article: Fifty Fifty confirms 5 members including Keena... September comeback

Source: Newsen via Nate

[+131, -0] I hope they're even more successful than they were in the past

[+73, -0] I know it may feel like we're trying to milk it but I wish the new five-member version would promote 'Cupid' again. The betrayal happened right after the song shot to fame so the song wasn't promoted properly.

[+54, -0] I'm imagining the ex-members holding their parents' hands and crying while watching TV

[+47, -0] I support Fifty Fifty 2

[+39, -0] I wish them all the success

[+8, -0] I don't think having new members would change anything because it's not like anyone knew the old members either ㅎㅎ now Keena will be the main and the most famous! I wish you all the best~~~

[+4, -0] I support you all, fighting

[+3, -0] Unfortunate about their hiatus but at least their name recognition went up during that time...

[+3, -0] They just need a good song and they'll be fine

[+2, -0] Forget about the traitors, fighting to the new members~~ ^^

[+2, -0] The ex-members are probably sobbing with their parents right now

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau