First deaf boy group Big Ocean makes their debut !

First deaf boy group Big Ocean makes their debut !

Article: First Korean deaf boy band 'Big Ocean' makes touching debut with sign language singing

Source: Insight via Instagram 

[+184] A disability is something that can happen to anyone at any time, and I felt that when my father was trimming his tree in our yard and a twig flicked into his eye causing him to go blind. He went through a period of devastation but he's also overcoming it with positively now. I hope that this group serves as a piece of hope for not only people like our family but other young friends as well. I support their amazing stage^^♡

[+75] They must've worked so hard to debut with such an amazing stage, I support them πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

[+20] I can't imagine how much practice they must've poured into this~ and I hope their coordi steps it up and dresses them in more idol-like outfits~

[+26] They're amazing, I'll always support them πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

-

Source: MBC via YouTube

[+1,600] Gave me goosebumps while watching. I can't imagine how much they had to practice to make it look this natural γ…œγ…œ

[+162] They're amazing. They must've worked so hard. I know that they won't just be any idol group but one that I hope provides strength to many deaf people around the world.

[+464] I always thought Hyunjin was handsome enough to become a celebrity and now that's come true.. he's so good too

[+185] I haev a family member who is deaf so I understand how impossible something like this may have seemed... so it's really making me choke up listening to their lyrics. I will support them no matter what, please promote more!!

[+157] I can't stay on beat to save my life despite hearing.. so I can't imagine the effort it must've taken for them to match up all the moves according to the beat γ…œ I'm sure their promos will be of great hope and strength to so many!!! Big Ocean fighting 

[+30] I randomly found them on Shorts and had to look them up on Youtube immediately! Can't wait to see the opportunities ahead of them! I support them!

[+24] Probably one of the best uses of lip syncing and AR possible

[+163] I don't know why I'm crying but probably because we can understand how important this moment must be for them. They inspire me to dream and work towards it even harder...

[+362] We're so proud of you!!!

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau