Hyuna and Junhyung reportedly spotted at the mall on a date !

Hyuna and Junhyung reportedly spotted at the mall on a date !

Article: [Exclusive] Hyuna and Yong Junhyung spotted holding hands on a date at the mall

Source: OSEN via Nate

[+53, -2] They have free will and can date each other if they want but it was very thoughtless of Hyuna to expect everyone to support their relationship just like that... Anyway, I hope they get married. 

[+20, -0] Giving them no attention is the best solution

[+15, -2] They both have huge faces

[+12, -3] I remember reading that Dawn and Yong Junhyung are close friends

[+5, -0] Animal kingdom ㅋㅋ

[+2, -0] I bet he's already shared Hyuna's photos

[+2, -0] If I were a woman, I feel like I could never even look at a guy like Yong Junhyung...

[+1, -0] I still think Dawn's better for her. He was always so consistent with her all through the years.

[+1, -0] Walmart G-Dragon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+0, -0] I think they'll break up quick. He doesn't seem like the serious type.

[+0, -0] Life is a merry-go-round

[+0, -0] Let's just see how long they last~

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau