BoA's acting is another scene stealer in this week's 'Marry My Husband' !

BoA's acting is another scene stealer in this week's 'Marry My Husband' !

Article: 'Marry My Husband' BoA kisses Lee Yi Kyung "Kill Park Min Young for me"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+150, -2] Her mouth looks like a fish's lips, actually, her whole face does;;

[+97, -2] Why can't she stick to singing, why is she ruining our drama like this!

- [+34] Seriously.. it was so good when it was all real actors. Ever since BoA joined, her awkward acting and plastic face is ruining the immersion for me. I don't even want to watch anymore... I'd rather catch reruns and fastforward through them. 

- [+14] Because she isn't making that much as a singer anymore...

- [+9] She's making the drama so boring~ please just stick to singing and get out of acting. This is so bad...

[+35, -0] I can't focus on the drama at all because all I see is the bottom half of her face...

[+24, -1] The plot is headed towards the mountains

[+8, -0] Ugh, BoA totally ruins the vibe in every scene. How was she cast? Facial expressions, her face, the tone, it's all a mess...

[+4, -0] Stop the plastic surgery, stop the acting

[+3, -0] Is SM an investor in this drama??? 

[+2, -0] This drama feels more and more like Lee Yi Kyung and Song Ha Yoon are dragging it forward by the collar

[+1, -0] Song Ha Yoon's acting is great, though

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau