Yulhee posts updates about her life post divorce !

Yulhee posts updates about her life post divorce !

Article: Yulhee's peaceful life since divorce... like an average 26 year old

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

[+42, -2] Are you happy now?

- [+15, -2] I suppose she is now that she can focus on herself instead of watching her kids. Just play with them a bit on the weekends and so on ㅠㅠ I don't know how she could ever leave them

- [+7, -2] Same... I don't know that I could focus on any hobbies because I'd miss my kids too much

[+27, -1] I bet you she'll get married and have more kids soon enough ㅎㅎ

[+20, -2] She's got it made, doesn't she

[+14, -2] What is she doing with her life?

[+8, -1] Wow, is this what it means to have a crazy mental

[+5, -1] Not that she should be living the life of a criminal in hiding but she really should stay out of the spotlight for the sake of her kids

[+4, -0] Her poor kids have to grow up without their mother.. and yet here she is talking about freedom and whatnot. Does she not feel sorry??? Is this really the time to be posting selfies???

[+3, -0] Surely she's sending enough child support for all three kids?

[+1, -0] I'm thinking Choi Minhwan did good to divorce her, should've done it sooner

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau