Korean Air replaces SM instructional videos with AI flight attendant !

Korean Air replaces SM instructional videos with AI flight attendant !

Article: New stewardess for airline instruction videos

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+341] This is better. I always thought it was so chaotic to have SM celebrities dancing and everything instead of actually explaining anything. So hard to focus, and just noisy.

- [+43] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For real, I don't get why they had to add all that dancing. Could've just had BoA quietly explain all the instructions. 

- [+16] I was on a flight a few months ago that had SHINee or some other male group dancing everywhere while explaining and I hated it.. it was so cringe; ugh

[+112] Getting tired of all this "virtual human" crap, let's just call it what it is - animated characters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ By this logic, Shin-chan is a "virtual human" too, no? 

[+10] Why can't we just have human beings do it?😢

[+15] I was wondering why everyone was hating on SM and went to see the clip... and ah, that rapping is really bad

[+1] I'd rather just have real stewardesses do it

[+1] Looks as if Aespa quit singing and became stewardesses

[+9] Is she Kalina?

[+2] Please just give us a real human, I hate robotic AIs

[+1] I always saw foreigners clap and enjoy the K-Pop videos, though

[+13] I always thought Korean Air looked so tacky having SM kids dancing int heir videos, good change




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau