Jun Do Yeon and Kim Ji Won in casting talks for drama previously offered to Song Hye Gyo and Han So Hee !

Jun Do Yeon and Kim Ji Won in casting talks for drama previously offered to Song Hye Gyo and Han So Hee !

Article: Jun Do Yeon and Kim Ji Won in talks for leads instead of Song Hye Gyo and Han So Hee... drama about meeting in jail to uncover the truth about a murder

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+372] Oh, I really like this, Jun Do Yeon and Kim Ji Won

[+387] Aw, I was looking forward to Song Hye Gyo and Han So Hee 😒

- [+2] I remember Han So Hee saying she's a huge fan of Song Hye Gyo and was really wanting to do this with her...

[+158] I like this.. they're both strong in acting talents

[+88] Please γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  please make it Jun Do Yeon and Kim JI Won γ…œγ…œ I feel like the immersion will be crazy

[+41] Definitely better acting chops

[+30] I like it, that contrast in vibes

[+21] I like this combo ❤️

[+13] This feels more stable, I like it better😍

[+6] My vote goes to this pair too πŸ‘

[+5] Jun Do Yeon and Han So Hee sounds good too..

[+7] What about Song Hye Gyo and Kim Ji Won?

[+7] I'm down for any combo

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau