Nam Goong Min wins '2023 MBC Drama Awards' daesang !

Nam Goong Min wins '2023 MBC Drama Awards' daesang !

Article: Nam Goong Min wins '2023 MBC Drama Awards' daesang... 'My Dearest' takes home 9 crowns

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+173] He deserves the award because he has the acting skills for it 👏🏻 I remember when he first debuted, he reminded me of the late Park Yong Ha... but he's now improved his acting to the point where he turns these characters into his very own year after year. He's a hard worker who looks out for others like staff (as seen on 'I Live Alone'). He's an amazing actor, and I really enjoyed 'Hot Stove League' too 👍🏻

[+30] Without 'My Dearest,' I don't know how MBC would've done this year... it would've been a struggle. Nam Goong Min also seems like a better fit for these types of dramas than dramas like 'The Veil.'

[+78] Who could ever argue with a Nam Goong Min daesang!

[+13] Nam Goong Min daesang, I agree wholeheartedly 👍

[+1] He's an amazing actor who I hope a lot of the new rookies look up to and learn from 👌👏

[+8] MBC didn't really have anything else going for them this year than 'My Dearest'

[+6] If he's going to keep winning daesangs, I wish Lee Jun Ho won for 'Red Sleeve' last year rather than giving a flop like 'The Veil' the win ㅋㅋ

[+26] It belonged to him all along 👍👍👍

[+16] My 2023 was brightened thanks to Jang Hyun and Gilchae

[+4] 'My Dearest' was a mega hit

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau