Korea sees a growing number of unemployed young adults living at home !

Korea sees a growing number of unemployed young adults living at home !

Video: 410,000 young adults unemployed at home "worried about longterm problems in society"

Source: SBS News via YouTube

[+3,700] We need to become a society that is more accepting of the people who don't get into the top of the top, that it's okay to just work at a mid-sized company. Instead, we treat everyone like they're failures at life if they don't get into a very specific set of jobs...

[+1,200] I think it's because so much is invested in every child's education, both in money and time, that they all grow up wanting something in return for it in the form of a high-prestige job, which is why they'd rather be unemployed at home than work anything they deem beneath them. It seems the less educated you are, the quicker you're able to find a job in society and naturally move on in life.

[+457] Everything is such a mess right now with so many issues with marriage, housing costs, the future, that I think young adults are just starting to give up. We're not asking for much from our country, just that it's a country that we can dare to have hope in.

[+116] Aigoo, I'm sure every one of those kids studied hard to reach their dreams... only to be faced with employment troubles now. It breaks my heart. I hope they all find the jobs they want...

[+635] Kids are also wiser now and realizing that if you just give up on ever getting married and having kids, life doesn't require that much money to sustain. I hated my job so I quit and went back home to my parents and realized my monthly expenses were barely 200,000 won on my own. That kind of thinking has led to a year and three months of unemployment now... Anyway, I hope we're all able to find jobs that we desire soon.

[+61] I'm 29 and personally know so many people around me who are still living at home with their parents and hopping from contractor job to contractor job or part-time work. I'm employed at a decent company myself but they seem happier than me ㅠㅠ

[+374] My heart goes out to the 20/30s age group... thinking of my own unemployed days in my twenties, I immediately sigh in sterss. Fighting to everyone.

[+67] Our society needs to change... we need to be more respectful of blue collar jobs. We don't even consider blue collar jobs in the conversations of employment.

[+425] This is a serious problem because it also directly affects our other issues of nobody getting married, low birth rates, depression, and rise in crimes

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau