Park Eun Bin hits another drama home run with 'Castaway Diva' !

Park Eun Bin hits another drama home run with 'Castaway Diva' !

Article: "This is why everyone wants Park Eun Bin"... another hit drama explodes on the scene

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

[+267, -2] I support actress Park Eun Bin!

[+90, -4] It's amazing that it managed to earn 8% in viewer ratings with how competitive the weekend drama slots are. I don't think the drama would be doing as well on its own without Park Eun Bin, though ㅜ she's really put her heart and soul into her character, she's an actress who just can't be replaced

[+62, -1] She always puts her heart into her acting, I'll always trust her work~~~

[+33, -3] It's a fun drama ㅎㅎ feels like Park Eun Bin found the perfect fit for her~~

[+31, -0] As expected of Park Eun Bin

[+7, -1] She's popular with the public because her face reflects her kind interior!

[+6, -0] She gives me goosebumps... such a wide variety of facial expressions, noises... jjang. I will catch every episode.. it's so good ^^

[+6, -0] She has such clear, sparkly eyes, watching her acting feels like cleansing my eyes 👍

[+6, -1] I took an interest in her with 'The King's Affection,' became a fan with 'Attorney Woo,' and I'm now just enjoying her fantastic acting and singing skills in 'Castaway Diva.' Can't wait to see more from her.

[+4, -0] Just another Park Eun Bin hit

[+4, -1] She's the type of actress who clearly displays to the viewer what good acting looks like

[+3, -0] I was a little turned off from just reading the synopsis because of all the fantasy elements but Park Eun Bin proved me wrong with her heartfelt acting. It's a well made drama.

[+3, -1] Her acting's incredible ㅋㅋㅋ it reminds me of Jang Nara back during her peak

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau