'My Dearest' doubles viewer ratings ahead of part one finale !

'My Dearest' doubles viewer ratings ahead of part one finale  !

Article: Drama 'My Dearest' doubles viewer ratings ahead of final episode

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+81] This drama is the epitome of a slow burn

[+36] Must trust, must watch actor Nam Goong Min 👏

[+33] I haven't been watching because of Lee Da In. I personally love Nam Goong Min but I guess my hatred for her is bigger than my love for him. 

[+27] Nam Goong Min is the best 👍 😍 I think the drama could've hit over 15% if not for Lee Da In

[+25] Come to think of it, Nam Goong Min has done period dramas both last year and this year on MBC...! ㅎㅎ Looking forward to 'The Veil' season two as well

[+18] I can't tell if they're acting or for real anymore. The daesang of the year is reserved for Nam Goong Min. Also enjoying seeing the expression of color in this. 

[+13] It is not the finale episode. Episode 10 is part one. Part two begins in October. Just clarifying in case anyone thinks the drama is ending.

[+10] How could any Nam Goong Min drama flop? 

[+-] From the start, the drama's been historical, fun, touching, and loving, just pure happiness for us viewers

[+-] I'm normally not into historical dramas but they made it feel very romantic and contemporary, I totally recommend it to anyone

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau