Will 'no tattoo' establishments become a thing? !

Will 'no tattoo' establishments become a thing? !

Article: "Do you have a tattoo? Please cover it or leave"

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Nate

[+3,931, -80] I have a friend who has tattoos all down both his arms and I make him wear long sleeves or cover them up when he comes out to see me ㅋㅋ I get so embarrassed being seen with him

[+3,696, -31] It's not like these people didn't know about the stigmas attached to tattoos when they decided to get them, so it's just something that they need to deal with now. And to all of the parlors who are tattooing minors just because they're being paid! Are you crazy?

[+3,210, -78] People with tattoos are just showing on the outside how much of a loser they are on the inside. It's always the weak who get tattoos to try to look like something they're not. The truly strong have bare skin and stay quiet. I cringe so hard when I see trashy people with tattoos feel no shame about it in public.

[+307, -5] I can't help but judge when I see parents with tattoos everywhere drop off or pick up their kids at the school line... it makes me look twice at who their kid is

[+268, -3] A no tattoo gym, I like that

[+254, -4] I seriously can't stand tattoos

[+237, -2] Even Japan has bans on people with tattoos entering their public saunas because it creates a scary environment for others. We should hurry and implement those same rules here.

[+227, -2] Not all people with tattoos are thugs but all thugs have tattoos

[+198, -2] There's a time and place for everything... just like how bikinis are allowed at the beach or pool but not on public streets... There should definitely be places where tattoos are allowed and not allowed

[+178, -4] It's so embarrassing when I see dads with tattoos hang out with their kids at kids cafes. It's like they have no clue how everyone else views them. But I guess they don't have a brain to begin with which is why they got those tattoos in the first place.

[+157, -2] But isn't the reason these people got tattoos in the first place to intimidate people? 

[+105, -1] The image of people with tattoos being involved in gangs is just too engrained in our society

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau