[Spoilers!!!] Go Hyun Jung on 'Mask Girl' !

[Spoilers!!!] Go Hyun Jung on 'Mask Girl' !

Article: Go Hyun Jung "'Mask Girl' came to me like a piece of luck when I was yearning for work"

Source: Han via Naver

[+59, -12] I think Nana should've just played it all the way through

[+49, -21] The transition to Go Hyun Jung actually ruined my immersion. I don't think it was necessary at all to cast Go Hyun Jung. 

[+27, -5] It doesn't make sense to me that Nana would become Go Hyun Jung;;; 

[+26, -8] I think it would've been better for everyone if Nana just stayed, both in acting and looks

[+14, -0] I went "huh?" when it suddenly switched to Go Hyun Jung. They look completely different from each other. Did she get plastic surgery in jail or something? Though Go Hyun Jung does match the motherly instinct more than Nana would. I just found the visual transition to be a bit of a surprise.

[+14, -3] I actually found the previous Momi's to have better acting skills than Go Hyun Jung herself

[+12, -1] Go Hyun Jung did well~

[+8, -2] She had a short appearance but she did great, a lot more natural than anything else I've seen her in! Her no makeup, jail uniform look couldn't stop her beauty from shining.

[+7, -1] I personally like Go Hyun Jung but I actually found her addition to lower the quality of the drama. I felt like the ending was a cop-out of actually coming up with something more impactful and the writers just decided to try and get away with blaming everything on Go Hyun Jung. Unfortunately, her addition to the drama ended up being the drama's downfall.

[+5, -1] I'd say the true lead of 'Mask Girl' is Kim Kyung Ja, no?

[+5, -3] I don't think she was necessary at all to such a well-made drama as it is... Her acting was great but I didn't find her to be 'Mask Girl' at all. 

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau