Nana's 'Mask Girl' body double revealed to be model Ji Ji ahn !

Nana's 'Mask Girl' body double revealed to be model Ji Ji ahn !

Article: Model Ji Ji Ahn was the dance body double for 'Mask Girl' "the fourth Kim Momi..."

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+928] Even with the mask on, I could tell that there was a difference in the way her eyes and vibes looked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like she was a body double all along

[+421] It took so many to bring this character to life. I love hearing about the stories to bring a project like this to fruition.

[+304] I figured they might've been using body doubles, since it'd be so easy to with the mask and wig and all

[+143] I figured. I noticed there was something different about her knee area. She has a great body 👍🏼

[+106] She has an amazing body, and her dancing was incredible

[+44] I knew they'd have to use a body double. It's not just the face that matters when it comes to nailing this character, it's the body, too. 

[+29] I loved this series, and I recommend it to everyone. Nana was great.

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau