Junho shares more couple selcas with Yoona to send off 'King the Land' !

Junho shares more couple selcas with Yoona to send off 'King the Land' !

 Article: 'King the Land' may be over but Junho reveals couple selca with Yoona and confesses "I can't send her off yet"

Source: Insight via Instagram + Instagram

[+50] These two look so good together

[+43] So take her home

[+27] Can't you two please just date? 

[+12] I wish they'd date

[+10] Well, one thing's for sure, they're just friends then ㅋ
- [+1] I was thinking the same ㅋㅋ they're professionals

[+5] Please just get married

[+4] They look so good together, I really wish they would date in real life 🤭

[+3] Wishing for a King the Land 2...

[+3] They'd make such a great married celebrity couple 😍😍

[+1] Now they're starting to look alike to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1] They do look alike for some reason, so handsome and beautiful

[+-] I kept thinking the drama was going to feature a battle of power between him and his nuna but his nuna suddenly turned into a kind little lamb... ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Maybe I'm too used to SBS dramas ㅋㅋ

-






Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau