Loona wins contract termination suit against Blockberry !

Loona wins contract termination suit against Blockberry !

Article: Loona wins contract terminaion lawsuit for all 12 members

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

[+60] I have never seen a company worse at their job than Blockberry;;

[+53] I'm so, so happy for them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+45] Jung Byung Ki-ssi, please hurry and take Loona to Modhaus

[+11] I'm so glad, I hope they sign with a better agency this time

[+9] And now Loona is free

[+9] This is so great, I know both the members and their fans have gone through a lot of emotional suffering, I'm so happy for them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6] Hul daebak ㅜㅜ let's soar again, Loona!!!

[+5] Wishing our princesses happiness

[+2] I'm so, so glad ㅠㅠㅠ I wish them happiness ㅠㅠ!!

[+2] I will be supporting them on their new path! 🥹💗

[+-] Nothing but good things left for them 🥹

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau