New HBO series 'The Idol' featuring Jennie is receiving negative reviews after Cannes screening !

New HBO series 'The Idol' featuring Jennie is receiving negative reviews after Cannes screening !

Article: "Vulgar and unpleasant" negative reviews rain on new TV series starring Jennie 'The Idol'

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+237] I'm glad that Jennie is not the main character... I've never seen such negative reviews before. Just how bad is it that the Rotten Tomatoes score is only 9%? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+83] There are certain directors who fail to draw a line between p*rnography and art, and are fully convinced that they can depict p*rnography as art. I remember when I was younger, I was confused why everyone considered director Kim Ki Duk's work to be so artistic, so praise-worthy and felt like I was missing something... but then all those scandals happened and I know to trust my gut. There are cowardly and abhorrent directors who hide their own lust and desires under the guise of "artistic expression"... failing to understand that we see right through them and their shamelessness. 

[+75] Hul, a single-digit rating..... 

[+55] I never had high hopes for this series because of all the singers involved but not a lot of actual actors, but this is a lot more negative than I thought... Either way, Jennie does not have a lot of screentime in the series, but still got opportunities out of it like stepping foot into Cannes and collabing with The Weeknd. I'm sure she knew that this was not a serious acting project but something to leverage The Weeknd's fame into her own. 

[+9] Reminds me of Sandara Park's movie when a large portion of the audience got up and walked out in the middle of the screening. The industry is cold. 

[+6] I've seriously never seen anything as low as 9% on Rotten Tomatoes

[+6] Which is going to be the bigger flop? The Black Mermaid or The Idol 😂

[+3] I'm just glad Jennie doesn't have a lot of screentime in this ㅠㅠ

[+3] I don't even get where singers think they can get into acting so easily like this. There are so many talented actual actors out there. 

[+1] Flopping like a dog 😂

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau