HOT surprises fans with a new group photo !

HOT surprises fans with a new group photo !

Article: HOT members share a surprise group selca, fans hope for a reunion comeback

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+170] When I was younger, all I wanted was for the oppas to stay by us fans forever, but now that we've all grown older and the oppas are in their forties, I now wish for nothing more than for the oppas to stay out of trouble, meet good partners, and start happy families.. That's the true happy ending in all of this. 

[+45] That's Kangta? Omona~ I kept wondering who that was ㅋㅋㅋ

[+30] I remember back when they were so popular, corner stores were selling necklaces that claimed to have their DNA in it
- Huh?
- According to the older fans, there used to be necklaces that claimed it contained HOT DNA
- May sound unbelievable but it's true 😂😂 elder fan here 🙋🏻
- They were selling anything back then.. ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ
- Now that you mention it... they really were claiming anything to get us to pay up with our allowance money 🤣🤣

[+20] Jang Woo Hyuk has aged the least out of all of them

[+14] No one can fight the aging of time ㅜㅜ It felt like yesterday I was just a fangirl

[+11] Kangta's hair..

[+7] I can't stand Kangta

[+2] They're no longer the idol group that used to say let's stay out of scandals and grow old together... ㅠ

[+2] I'm aging right alongside them 😂😂

[+1] I guess a lot of people didn't know that Kangta's hair is naturally curly...

[+1] A group with no scandals 😍
- [+5] Tony's illegal gambling
- [+4] Didn't Kangta have something too
- They've all gotten into some type of trouble, I wouldn't necessarily say no scandals??

[+1] I wish they'd put out a new album! HOT!! 🥰

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau