EXO's Kai posts sudden enlistment announcement !

EXO's Kai posts sudden enlistment announcement !

Article: EXO's Kai to enlist on May 11th

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

[+26] ...? I've been waiting for EXO and Super M, and now he's enlisting...? So we have to wait another 1 year 6 months..?

[+26] So why were they postponing his all this time. They could've started his prep as soon as Baekhyun was discharged. The members have been talking about this comeback since the end of last year, but now he's leaving next week.. which means Sehun's probably up soon. I joined the fandom late so I haven't seen one whole group comeback yet ㅜㅜ

[+23] Dammit!! Park Chanyeol, go serve instead!!!!

[+18] What the f*ck?? I really hoped this was a misreport when I first read it. Come on, you said they were going to have a group comeback. We waited all this time just for nothing. We had to complain about their lack of comebacks back when they first debuted and now we're having to do the same thing after 10 years. All this military stuff is making me grow tired of fangirling..

[+14] I knew he'd have to serve but so suddenly??? Especially when we've been hyped for a group comeback all this time? Did SM not do their paperwork for him correctly or something? ㅋㅋ Seems like Kai's going to end up like Yoon Doojoon, doing all the work right up till enlistment since it seems like they're filming the music video right now. Ugh, everything had to get pushed back because of the Lee Soo Man scandal and now everything's twisted up.. aigoo

[+11] Jongin didn't find out until today either, it seems... I'll wait until you come back while saving my money so just make sure you get back

[+9] And what bullsh*t is this? How are we supposed to have an EXO comeback without the center? 

[+8] There are still '94ers who haven't served yet, why is Kai going next week? When did the enlistment requirements change? I'm so upset ㅜㅜ

[+7] There's still a '93er who hasn't even served yet, why now???? This makes me think something happened with his paperwork because this is so sudden and random

[+7] The Ministry of Defense really did us dirty with this one

[+6] So damn suddenly? 

[+5] Just get married to me. You get exempted if your wife is in the military. I'll serve on your behalf. 

[+3] But I've been waiting for the group comeback and Super M ㅜㅜㅠ

[+1] Wait, weren't comeback preparations well underway..? What is this.. I was really looking forward to it...

[+1] Waited all this time for Baekhyun only for Jongin to leave..

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau