Reports claim Astro's Moonbin was found dead in his home !

Reports claim Astro's Moonbin was found dead in his home !

Article: [Exclusive] Idol group Astro member Moonbin discovered dead in his home

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

[+4,534, -20] Lies... please tell me this is a misreport

[+2,971, -8] I'm not even a fan but this is so shocking...

[+1,687, -27] Wait, what's going on? This is the most shocking celebrity suicide I've heard of

[+966, -10] I hope his life wasn't too difficult on him

[+722, -10] I feel like it was just a few days ago that I was watching videos of him dancing... I truly hope this is a misreport

[+656, -0] For even his own fans to be this shocked over this news, it must mean that he hasn't made any outward or obvious signs... I can't imagine the weight he must've been bearing all on his own. I've seen him so often on TV that I always thought he was a hard-working person with a lot of kindness and passion toward others. It seems I wasn't the only one who thought so, judging by how shocked both fans and the public are over this news. May he rest in peace. I wish nothing but happiness for both Soo Ah and Sanha-nim as well.

[+444, -1] The reason why this is more shocking than any other suicide news is because he seemed so bright and healthy on the outside... I wasn't a fan or anything but he always seemed so bright when I saw him on reels once in a while. This is just so shocking.

[+415, -41] The media normally doesn't write what the cause of death is but they so explicitly wrote suicide this time

[+317, -19] Astro fans, did you ever notice any signs of depression or anything? I'm just so shocked that I'm speechless... my hands are shaking... I'm just a casual but I can barely breathe over this news.

[+275, -4] I'm seriously at a loss as to how to react to this news

[+269, -6] I hope this isn't true... being an idol is such a mentally difficult job... Jonghyun, Sulli, Goo Hara... and now Moonbin. I hope all the haters get karma.

[+167, -1] He had such a smiley, positive demeanor... I didn't know he was hiding such a pain behind it all. May he rest in peace.

-

Source: Naver

[+623, -3] I just can't believe this

[+150, -8] This is one of the most unbelievable pieces of news I've read in my life..

[+97, -4] May he rest in peace... I'm so shocked that this is hard to believe right now

[+89, -13] Whatever he was going through, it must've been more difficult than anything we could imagine. It's so hard to live life in this country. I hope he finds peace now.

[+84, -8] His agency is still checking the news.. I hope this is all a lie

-

Source: Naver

[+226, -0] What happened? Did something happen to him recently? May he rest in peace

[+124, -1] I doubted my eyes when I first read the news

[+89, -0] He's on TV so often, and quite popular, too... This is so shocking

[+59, -1] I couldn't believe my eyes... I kept looking up other articles hoping that this was just fake news... If he was going through something, if only he had been selfish enough to throw it all out in the open... may he rest in peace.

[+30, -1] I was hoping this was a misreport.. I hope you find happiness wherever you are now. May you rest in peace.

-

Source: Nate

[+35, -0] What, is this for real??? What happened, this is so shocking

[+18] I wish this was a lie

[+17] I read the news right before bed and now I'm so shocked that I lost my sleep... I saw him on varieties and he was such a good dancer with a beautiful smile... May he rest in peace.

[+12, -0] What is this... I'm so numb. I can't believe it ㅠㅠㅠ

[+11, -1] Is this for real? This is so shocking, especially after Jonghyun.. It proves that what we see isn't everything ㅠㅠ please be at peace where you are now

[+11, -0] I'm so shocked

[+11, -0] I mean, he was such a talented soul.. My heart is breaking ㅠ I hope this is a misreport

[+11, -1] He was just starting to get the spotlight, what a loss of a great talent...

[+11, -0] This is for real...?

[+10, -0] No way, I can't believe this

[+9, -0] What is going on, what in the world...

[+8, -0] My heart breaks thinking how much he must've been suffering all alone

[+7, -0] Idols may not be people we personally know but we see them on TV all the time that we naturally feel close to them... it breaks my heart to think about what must've been so hard on him to force him to make such a decision ㅠㅠ

[+6, -0] He was so talented with a face that was awlays smiling, what could've happened... I'm so sad and shocked ㅠㅠ

[+6, -0] May he rest in peace.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ to his little sister, please find strength ㅠㅠㅠㅠ To the Astro members and fans, find strength... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+5, -0] No, why ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what was weighing on you? ㅠㅠㅠ just why ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜ

[+3, -0] It's all the more shocking because he was actively promoting up till recently and was even getting considerable spotlight ㅜㅜ he didn't let any of his difficulties show.. if only he had told someone.. My heart breaks to see him go so quickly.

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau