Park Bogum brings 'campus sunbae' dreams to life !

Park Bogum brings 'campus sunbae' dreams to life !

Article: The hot senior spotted around Sangmyung University graduate campus is Park Bogum

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+213] He's such a hard worker at everything he pursues~~ I don't think I could focus on my studies, I'd be too busy staring at his face.. sorry professor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+133] Getting to see Bogum sunbae in real life.. how exciting

[+107] So jealous that people get to have him as their sunbae 😍 

[+37] He's so beyond handsome

[+5] I wonder if Park Bogum also gets yelled at by the prof while preparing his proposal or meeting for labs.. 

- [+3] Does Park Bogum also slam his laptop out of frustration when he lags? I bet his campus will eagerly take his surveys without having to offer gift certificates

[+6] Do you think Park Bogum has bought SPSS? Do you think he runs Copy Killer before submitting his papers? I bet a million girls would sign up for his surveys for just an autograph.. One thing's for sure, his lab will never run out of survey participants..

[+3] Sunbaes like him don't exist in real life. Amazing of him to work so hard both in acting and his studies 😍

[+1] Perhaps it's time for me to apply to grad school...

[+-] How are his classmates able to focus... I'd flunk out immediately 😂

[+-] He's so handsome even with a turtle posture

-





Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau