Lee Je Hoon cast in 'Chief Inspector' prequel series !

Lee Je Hoon cast in 'Chief Inspector' prequel series !

Article: Lee Je Hoon cast as 'Chief Inspector' Choi Bool Ahm

Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver

[+832, -15] I like his playfulness... and his voice!! He's one of my favorite actors these days, and I wish him continued success~

[+290, -14] Lee Je Hoon would be so perfect for a Korean hero-type movie like 'Batman'

[+212, -5] Really loving his image from 'Taxi Driver'

[+80, -4] Can't wait

[+44, -1] 'Chief Inspector,' then 'Taxi Driver 3,' then let's also add 'Signal 2.' He's my favorite actor lately. 

[+31, -1] He's a combination of both cuteness and seriousness. Such a great actor.

[+29, -0] He's so handsome in an innocent way

[+24, -0] He seems like such a good person... with great acting skills, looks, voice, clean skin... I've been liking him more and more as an actor.

[+24, -2] He just has that vibe of a clean guy. No scandals either. I always thought he was perfect in 'Phantom Detective' so I'm glad others are seeing him in the same way with 'Taxi Driver.' Lee Je Hoon is the perfect actor for those investigative-type roles.

[+17, -1] I've been enjoying him so much in 'Taxi Driver,' he really is so perfect for these types of roles. I wish him more success!

[+15, -0] Lee Je Hoon's image is everything to him. He fits it so perfectly... that image of an upright young man, who fights against injustices.. I hope he continues this streak without any scandals. Looking forward to 'Taxi Driver 3' as well.

[+14, -0] He just seems like such a decent person, he's so likeable

[+9, -0] He's so perfect for investigative dramas. I liked him a lot in 'Signal' as well.

[+8, -0] Great at acting, takes care of himself, has great manners!!!

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau