New Jeans' Minji has never tried many famous noodle dishes !

New Jeans' Minji has never tried many famous noodle dishes !

Video: New Jeans acting fake as a concept

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+163] Sure, I can understand not knowing malatang, because maybe she did try it but didn't know what it was at the time or ate it with a group of others but didn't remember it... but not knowing what kalguksu is... huh?

2. [+144] I saw that clip and you have to point out that Daniel was about to say that they all tried malatang together but then shut her mouth. I don't get why they're going so far with the lies for their 'luxury image' ㅋㅋㅋ it actually looks sad 😂

3. [+127] Never trying it is one thing but not knowing what the dishes are at all makes no sense

4. [+120] She doesn't need to take it this far... ㅜㅜ

5. [+108] This is all just funny to me because it's obviously just a concept they're drumming up to look classy for their luxury ambassador images ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how do you not even know what kalguksu is ㅋ

6. [+96] Really;; a 20 year old woman has never tried kalguksu, bibimyeon, jjamppong, or malatang..

7. [+90] She's Korean and has never had kalguksu..??

8. [+71] I've noticed a lot of comments about feeling like there's something off about Minji's behavior and it's just as I expected;;; I can understand a Korean person never trying kalguksu but not knowing what the dish is at all?!?!?! or malatang?! That's a complete lie.

9. [+57] Not knowing what kalguksu or malatang is doesn't make you look classy... it just makes you look like you're missing some IQ points ㅜㅜ

10. [+57] So what's this concept she's going for? Babo concept...???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+55] This is all Min CEO's fault. She's 44 and lives alone and it's obvious that she's stuck in her own bizarre world, which is influencing the kids too 

12. [+38] I get not trying foods.. I've never tried malatang because I never cared to, and I've only tried jjolmyeon a few times because it's too spicy... but not knowing what kalguksu is at all? Like, you've never seen kalguksu restaurants while walking around on the streets? I just don't get it. 

13. [+35] I get not trying certain foods if you're picky but not knowing what they are at all is just dumb...

14. [+20] I can understand never trying it... but for a Korean to not know what kalguksu is at all? What's with these idols and their weird concepts these days? 

15. [+12] What's next? She's never tried kimchi or soybean soup either? ㅋㅋ You need to draw a line somewhere with these lies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. [+11] Is this a Rapunzel concept? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know how you can't know as someone from Kangwondo

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau