'Crash Course in Romance' double its viewer ratings through more word of mouth hype !

'Crash Course in Romance' double its viewer ratings through more word of mouth hype !

Article: Jung Kyung Ho and Jun Do Yeon's 'Crash Course in Romance' jumps double the viewer ratings through word of mouth

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+96] This is so good ㅋㅋㅋ I'll be catching today's episode as well

2. [+87] No acting holes, and I like that both male and female leads don't try too hard to look cool or pretty. They take a common theme that I'm sure everyone's had worries about at some point like education and work it out in a way that doesn't feel too heavy. It's a drama that makes you feel good for watching it.

3. [+22] It's enjoyable! It's not anything heavy so I feel refreshed every time I watch it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23] That last scene yesterday 🤣

5. [+5] This drama's the best!!!! 👏👏👏👏

6. [+2] It's daebak good ❤️

7. [+2] It's so good ㅎㅎㅎ I first started it to kill time but now I can't wait for the next episode. The last scene yesterday was hilarious ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8. Their chemistry together is so cute ㅋㅋ my heart flutters the entire time ㅋㅋ

9. Funnier than most comedy movies

10. First and foremost, the actors are so talented that you can't help but stay focused on the screen 👏👍

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau