Code Kunst playfully admits regret for not reacting to IVE's year-end stage !

Code Kunst playfully admits regret for not reacting to IVE's year-end stage !

Article: Code Kunst clarifies why he didn't show a reaction to IVE's stage "I'm pathetic"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

"I have two such big ears and yet I didn't even catch them singing my name and was just spacing out and now I find my past self so pathetic for it"

1. [+1,185] I couldn't hear it either..

2. [+624] I watched it live and he did look like he didn't hear it!

3. [+873] He does sound truly regretful.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+241] I imagine it's harder to hear the lyrics when you're actually there. It's not like it was their usual lyrics either.

5. [+405] I like him for being so honest 👏👏👏

6. [+493] The lyrics felt forced anyway..

7. [+139] Can't believe we're getting clarifications like this now because celebrities are getting so much hate for not clapping or reacting to stages

8. [+56] Koreans are such busybodies...

9. [+58] What's so wrong with not having a reaction anyway?

10. [+100] The lyrics including the names felt rushed anyway. There wasn't any flow or integration to it.

11. [+10] It wasn't an exciting stage fit for a year-end performance anyway... I like IVE's songs but I feel like the tension drops by the second half of their songs on all their year-end stages

12. [+34] Not a big deal, things happen

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau