'Decision to Leave' listed in Obama's favorite movies of 2022 !

'Decision to Leave' listed in Obama's favorite movies of 2022 !

Article: 'Decision to Leave' chosen by former president Obama as one of his movies of the year

Source: Asia Economy, Seoul News via Naver

1. [+120, -2] Pretty cool to have a movie recommended by Obama

2. [+89, -4] Tang Wei is not only pretty but such a humble and outgoing personality as well

3. [+58, -0] Both the leads are so handsome and beautiful... the movie's about unresolved love. When one declared their love, it ended... and when that love ended, it began for the other. "And I was destroyed"

4. [+76, -29] The movie's great, I could relate to it a lot

5. [+37, -4] Makes me want to watch it now

6. [+27, -3] The lines in this movie are all great... "When you told me you loved me, your love ended. When your love ended, my love began..."

7. [+16, -1] And at that moment... I was destroyed.

8. [+15, -1] If you haven't watched it, please check it out. It's worth a watch.

9. [+9, -0] Every single line in this movie hit the heart

10. [+8, -1] "Am I really so terrible?"

11. [+6, -0] Tang Wei's so cool... probably the best actress for me..

12. [+4, -1] I watched it in the theaters three times. I couldn't let go of the movie for a while... When the movie said that you can't stop someone from talking to you about their resolve to end things... I could relate to it so much.

13. [+3, -1] Good eye for Obama to recognize such a great piece of work

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau