Le Sserafim's comeback schedule on halt due to car accident !

Le Sserafim's comeback schedule on halt due to car accident !

 Article: Le Sserafim gets into a car accident

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+142] Wow, my heart clenched at the news

2. [+86] During their comeback, too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the members must be so upset... I hope they get through this 🔥🔥

3. [+57] Hul, I wanted to see 'Anti-Fragile', get better soon ㅠㅠ

4. [+44] As upset as we are, I can't imagine how much worse the members must feel ㅠ I hope they take a deep rest to make sure that there are no aftereffects from the accident 🤍 Us fans will do everything to make sure your new great album does well 💪💪

5. [+32] I almost fainted at the title

6. [+6] ...hul

7. [+4] Hul, how...

8. [+1] I'm pleased with how their agency is handling this, though

9. [+7] It's all because of Koreans and our impatient "hurry up hurry up" culture

10. Did we not learn anything from the Ladies Code accident, tsk tsk. The managers need to do better. Glad the kids aren't hurt ㅠ

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau