KARA to have a group comeback in November !

KARA to have a group comeback in November !

Article: KARA to comeback in November as a group including ex-members Nicole and Kang Jiyoung

Source: Insight + Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+69] Daebak, especially since this will be combining a former member and new member who never promoted at once together

2. [+68] Hara-ya, you're watching, right? ㅠㅠ

3. [+34] It would've been awesome if Goo Hara-nim was with them too.. ㅜㅜ but I'm looking forward to their comeback as a group ㅎ 👏😍

4. [+6] I miss Hara

5. [+1] 10 years ago to this day, KARA was at their peak in 2013, and I remember downloading their songs on to my phone. I miss those days... when Goo Hara was still alive. Goo Hara ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+5] 😢😢😢😢 The fact that Goo Hara won't be with them ㅜㅜ

7. [+8] Ah... Goo Hara ㅠㅠ

8. [+6] A KARA without Goo Hara... ㅜㅜ Hara-ya...

9. [+11] Makes me sad to think we could've seen an even better comeback if Goo Hara was still here ㅠㅠ

10. [+4] I was wondering if it'd be with DSP but it'll be with RBW! I'm looking forward to it!

11. [+3] I wonder if Wonder Girls will come back? ㅎㅎㅎ Loving all the second generation idol comebacks!!

12. [+1] Get them on 'Radio Star' as their comeback variety show 👏👏

13. [+3] With even EXID coming back soon, why not KARA? 4minute and SISTAR should reunite too 😢😢😢😢😢

14. [+2] I just want them to sing their past hits again like 'Honey', 'Lupin', 'Mister', and 'Pretty Girl'

15. [+2] KARA, now that's a name I haven't heard in a while ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau