Irene, Joy, and Yeri exposed for attitude issues on 'Blind'? !

Irene, Joy, and Yeri exposed for attitude issues on 'Blind'? !

Video: Another character controversy for Red Velvet's Irene + Joy and Yeri (flight attendant on Blind reveals all)

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+430] I see her fans putting up a bunch of shields... but in order to write on Blind, you have to authenticate your account through an e-mail address connected to your company. Please know stuff like this before you shield her... ㅜㅜㅜㅠ

2. [+556] Wendy just looks so kind from her face alone

3. [+1,200] Seulgi and Wendy are pretty and kind, they are perfection

4. [+326] Wendy's such a hard worker, I think she's just a kind-hearted person at her core

5. [+1,000] There's a reason Seulgi and Wendy have always been the prettiest to me...

6. [+732] All things aside, I remember we had a career fair at our school last year and a broadcast writer came to give a lecture. During the questions section, someone asked which celebrity had the best character and they said Wendy had great character ㅎㅎ I've always thought positively of her but hearing that made me like her even more.

7. [+102] Wendy's just... I have to wonder how someone can be so kind

8. [+59] Let's be honest, Irene does not have a great attitude. Fans shielding this too hard will only make it look worse for her.

9. [+471] There must be a reason why Seulgi and Wendy are such close friends with matching personalities... I wish they'd do a unit together

10. [+614] It's not right to judge careers but I think idols gain way more than they deserve. They act like their popularity can stand in for their level or class in society. They should instead be thinking of what their influence does to society and learn to always be careful and give back for the love that they receive. This isn't necessarily about the idol in this video but it seems like a common theme with idols in general.

11. [+87] Even with attitude controversies, being under a large company like SM means they can just bury it for you, renew your contract... I'm sure celebrities under powerful companies act like this because they know that they can get away with it. People just don't change that easily ㅜ I think women with a lack of character just get more evil with age.

12. [+142] Amazing to me that she's even survived this far when there have been so many controversies already

13. [+215] No matter how she acts, she will still have fans who call her princess~ queen~ I always feel like Irene has it really easy compared to other idols, but I guess that's the charm of getting into a powerful company

14. [+421] Faces may change but character never does

15. [+96] I've always felt off about Yeri by how she acts so I'm not surprised but I'm taken aback by Joy. Blind is a site that you need to authenticate your company e-mail to write on so these three must really think that they're more special than anyone else because they're celebrities under a powerful company. Not good to stan idols like them.

16. [+256] If it's true, it really gives me goosebumps how fake celebrity images can be

17. [+215] One thing's for sure, Seulgi and Wendy have never once had anything bad said about them, which means they must be the same on and off camera...

18. [+106] I don't even know why people are shocked. You can tell just by watching the five of them on TV that three have terrible attitudes and two are super nice ㅋㅋ Just one episode of 'Knowing Bros' can show all that ㅋㅋ but I like their music and their music videos so I keep up with them ㅋㅋ I hope the three wake up 

19. [+377] Even if they apologized, SM will always choose to bury this stuff and move on. SM has always chosen to keep their controversial idols ㅋㅋㅋ I personally don't like it when people call fans 'slaves' but when I see fans shield someone with such terrible character like this, they really do look like her slaves

20. [+198] It's always the three members out of this five member group who are infamous for their character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if it was just one member, I can see how it'd be easy for fans to ignore it ㅋㅋㅋ but even with a scandal like this, fans are so busy defending them. Not that I'm going to stop them from liking them, I guess ㅋㅋㅋ

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau